This information describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the processing practices of data transmitted by the data subject to the Owner through this site.
In compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the data subject) and 14 (for data not collected from the data subject) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information, which refers to the Users of this Website exclusively to the processing carried out through said Website and not through other web sites eventually visited through links from the present, for which it is suggested to read the relative information given by the respective Data Controllers.
This Website and any services offered through the Website are reserved for individuals who are eighteen years of age. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 18. Upon request of these Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected.
1. Data controller
The person responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the Users of the Website, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website’s own functions, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to the procedures described data collection, contact form, possible registration / access area reserved area, newsletter subscription and the like.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the following purposes:
- to follow up the specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form, information request forms and the like);
- for any subscription to the newsletter and the subsequent sending of commercial communications and various information concerning the sector in which the Data Controller operates, with the appropriate consent given by the user
- for communications of an informative nature related to the services of the same Owner, following the request for information via e-mail messages or completing the contact form and other communication tools;
- for other accessory purposes or connected to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website’s activities;
- for the processing of the e-mail address provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, aimed also at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those of the sale itself; In any case, the interested party can express his / her refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free way, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
Data collected via the Email platform
For complete information we specify that in sending communications via email International School Brescia uses a compliant platform, which, through statistical tracking systems, allows to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hypertext links contained in the email, from which IP address or with which type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platform and is an integral part of the functionality of the system for sending messages.
Furthermore, the User can easily oppose further newsletter submissions by clicking on the appropriate link for the revocation of consent, which is present in each email containing the newsletter. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data Controller will send a message to the User to confirm the revocation of the consent.
3. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual obligations or social contact, or where necessary on consent through the free and conscious compilation of the appropriate information fields in the form dedicated.
4. legitimate interest of the Owner
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the owner, such as the exercise of their rights in the context of the information society, the performance of the contract and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
5. Mandatory transfer
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the purposes set out above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling may impair navigation on this Website. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to give to the Website.
6. Any recipients of personal data</strong>
The data may be communicated to companies connected, connected or controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants, or also to third parties who operate, also in the name and account of the Data Controller, for the execution of services related to the purposes indicated in this information, both intra-EU and non-EU (in the latter case, it will only be subjects belonging to the Privacy Shield protocol).
Browsing data and the like (for which reference is made to the above), as well as profiling cookies, including those of third parties (for which reference is made to the Cookie Information of this Website), which will be communicated to the respective interested third parties , where these do not directly manage them as Data Controllers.
7. Retention period
8. Rights of the interested party
Each Data Subject has the right to access, rectify, delete (oblivion), limit, receive notification in the event of rectification, deletion or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be subject to an automated individual decision, including profiling, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights may be exercised in the forms and terms set forth in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail at email@example.com
The Data Controller will respond as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from receipt of the request. In accordance with articles 15 and following of the Rules, the user has the right to request access at any time < / p>
9. Right of withdrawal of consent
You can revoke this consent at any time via
- sending an email to the address of the owner firstname.lastname@example.org
- communication expressed at the headquarters of the owner.
The forms, procedures and terms for proposing grievance actions are foreseen and governed by the national legislation in force. The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and jurisdictional actions, which for the Italian State may alternatively propose to the same Guarantor or the competent Court.
The profiling allows the Owner to evaluate certain personal aspects of the interested party in particular to his preferences, his interests, his tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the owner, in order to allow the Owner to offer the interested party a more specific sales service aimed at their needs.
There are two main types of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
The technical cookies are used to improve the user experience of the site. These include: web analytics cookies that collect data in aggregate form; browsing or session cookies, which manage the normal navigation and use of the website; functional cookies, which allow navigation in fuels of criteria selected by the user in order to improve the service rendered (such as language or recognition of access to the site following the first). The navigation data (IP address) is in any case anonymised.
The profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. In the case of third-party cookies, this site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them. You can still manage these cookies through the instructions given below. Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action such as closing the browser.
- Temporary: used to store temporary information, to link actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- permanent: used to store information in order to remind users of subsequent sessions. These remain stored on your computer even after you close your browser.
This site can be navigated even without the use of technical cookies but navigation may not be the best possible. Use:
- technical cookies, aimed at improving the operation and your browsing experience of this site.
Browsing users on this site may determine, through the use of third-party cookies, the activation of targeted ads on the user’s profile on this site or when you are in other sites. These cookies can also be used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar to those you’ve looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow connection to your computer or other devices and track down the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation.
The navigation path followed by the user while browsing, recorded through cookies, helps to determine the activation of targeted ads. For more information, you can visit this page
Users can find more information or disable the registration of Google cookies from your browser by following the instructions on the pages:
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Other third parties
- use anonymous browsing (Do Not Track) of your browser. To know how to activate the option on browsers: Internet Explorer , Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
- Deactivate Google Analytics cookies through the specific setting options of different browsers or by downloading the Add-on
- Follow the procedures that each browser proposes not to use / delete / manage cookies (typically by setting the settings in the browser menus or following instructions in http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ ). Highlights: Internet Explorer; Firefox; Safari; Chrome; Opera. </ li>
- via the browser (from settings)
- asking for the opt-out to the third parties
- via the site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com / en / le-your-choices
We suggest some useful tools to understand which cookies are present in your PC:
- Edit Cookies, a Google Chrome extension that allows you to verify, analyze, manage , enable, disable the cookies used on the website
- Cookie Audit Tool, generate information about cookies and lets you know if any third parties are putting cookies on your site without you noticing it
- With the use of the Chrome browser you can also inspect the presence of cookies by selecting the item that appears by clicking with the right mouse button on the portion of the site you are interested in (“inspect element”> Audits).